2nd try for fusing with an electric kiln, 2

After cleaning up the clamp with hammering (which is very painstaking work anyway),

I checked the billet after pickling, and I could see there was fused part, non fused part, and suspicious part.

So I flowed solder on suspicious and non fused part.

Next, I tried annealing and rolling down process.  However, something came out from the billet during annealing…!!!

It looks gilding metal, but it is still not sure  yet…  might be sterling silver.

At the next annealing process, I did same mistake again…  This time was worse than before…

Despite the failure, I had no choice but to keep doing carefully…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s